Loafers! Mannish, cute, embroidered, suede, croc print, gold tipped, brocade,crystal and stud embellished… Sure I’ve had many pairs over the years but never have they invaded my wishlist like they have now. They look great with trouser suits, skirts and dresses so I will be investing in a nice pair but which one? Click to buy before I do!
1. Yves Saint Laurent does proper with a twist
2. Miaow! These suede Charlotte Olympia are too cute for words!
3. Talk about opulent. These Miu Miu‘s would spice up leather leggings or a dress.
4. Gold finger alert! I just love these Dolce & Gabbana brocade loafers.
5. Giuseppe Zanotti makes sure a girl can wear crystals on her feet too. Black or gold?
6.Dieppa Restrepo takes animal print to a whole new painted level.
7. Rock n’ roll but nice.. Valentino microstuds
8. Giambattista Valli makes black suede dangerously sexy
9. Electric blue, sparkle and patent leather? Nicholas Kirkwood wild but good.
10.Charlotte Olympia does it again with this cool red/leopard combo
11. Mmmhmm. Lanvin does classy with this patent ribbon pair.
12. If only I were getting married these Charlotte Olympias is what I’d dance the night away in…
13. Spike a go go! These Valentinos pack a stud punch!
14. I’ve had my eye on these Gucci loafers for a while… They come in python this season too.
15. However this Lanvin pair is so crocalicious!
16. Chloe gold tipped
17. Rollergirl Christian Louboutins still make me giddy
18. These power patent Gucci stunners don’t need to shout to make a statement.
Now you can see my dilemma! So many loafers, so little time…