I am having a secret affair with nude. And blush and sand and taupe and oatmeal. I am so obsessed with pale tones that I’m secretly wishing that all my clothes would turn into a neutral overnight! This is why I started my first ever shopping page – so I can share with you the naughty wishlists I compile out of my boyfriend’s sight. These items are my drool list, the clothes and accessories that inspire me season to season. This week it’s all about being pale and interesting.
Clockwise from top left:
1. Stella McCartney does it again with this faint animal print sheath that is classic but oh so chic.
2. L’Agent by Agent Provocateur delivers a bra that is the kind you wouldn’t mind being caught in an ambulance with. Inner wear as peeking outer wear perfection.
3. There is nothing like an Equipment shirt.I have had mine for years and just keep adding to the collection.
4. The Lunch bag is the kinda Proenza Schouler I love – simple, understated and utterly elegant perfection. This two tone number adds a little statement to understating tones.
5. The Aran sweater by Chinti & Parker came out last season (when it was much too hot here) and I’ve had my eye on it’s fisherman braids since. A little oversized and perfect for the weekend.
6. Like a spring rose, this blushing Dolce & Gabbana bag ticks the sophisticated and the practical box
7.Another Stella McCartney wonder, this skirt would take anyone from boardroom to dinner.
8.I have a couple of Isabel Marant Beckett sneakers and they are the best. I don’t even love them for the extra height, I just love the shape so much. It’s kinda 80s cool and totally chunky. I’m obsessed with this blush version!
9. The Phillip Lim Pashli bag is one cool bag shape. This neutral version has me in a spin
10. I’m kind of super in love with this Givenchy clutch. I can’t look at it without thinking it’s made from pastel hued marzipan . Givenchy marzipan. Mmmmm
11. These Valentino kitten heels are the perfect height to wear everywhere and be comfortable whilst remaining completely stylish. Plus they go with everything – day or night!